Pure Home Care has a specialised and skilled postnatal home care team available to help you.
Postnatal carer – will assist with the daily care of the mother, baby and family
Postnatal specialist – a postnatal confinement specialist with skills in the following areas;
- Traditional wellness massage for mother
- Traditional baby massage
- Traditional confinement food and nutrition support
Postnatal confinement is the time of recuperation after a long pregnancy and strenuous labour and delivery for the new mum. This is crucial period of adjustment after childbirth during which the mother’s reproductive system returns to its normal pre-pregnancy state.
The confinement period varies between 40 to 45 days, typical till the time of resuming mother’s menstrual periods. During the confinement period, the new mum will either seek assistance from mother, mother-in-law or skilled confinement home care carer to help the mother with the baby, cook confinement meals and do some housekeeping.
Pure Postnatal Home Care carers, is usually older and experienced woman in caring for the special needs of a new mum and newborn baby according to the traditional confinement practices. It’s a great aid to have a carer to look after both mum and the baby for the first month after birth.
Contact us for an experience and reliable confinement carer and enjoy your worry-free pre and postnatal period.
Pure Postnatal Home Care Packages
Postnatal Day Care Package – Standard
Days: 28 days
Duration: 10 hours per day – daytime
Specials: 16 hours of care by postnatal specialist (Chinese)
Cost: $9,200 – $12,450
Postnatal Overnight Care Package – Silver
Days: 28 days
Duration: 4:00pm to 9:00am – overnight with private room for sleep
Specials: 20 hours of care by postnatal specialist (Chinese)
Cost: $12.400 – 15,200
Postnatal 24hour Care Package – Premium
Days: 28 days
Duration: 24hours per day, 7 days per week
Specials: 28 hours of care by postnatal specialist (Chinese)
Cost: $19.500 – 23,900
The Postnatal care packages include;
- Traditional wellness massage for mother – Massage to help you improve your physical and mental well-being. The session is will help our relax after being hard at work at being a mother.
- Traditional baby massage – Not to forget the little one too. They love the massage and it stimulates central nervous system helping the baby relax, sleep better and grow faster.
- Mother Care – Preparation of confinement bath, caesarean wound care and personal hygiene.
- Baby bath – Training the new mother also included.
- Laundry service for clothes of the new born and mother.
- Herbal bath and fumigation to reduce risk of infection.
- Wearing abdominal wrap to help in reshaping of the abdomen and back.
- Food and Nutrition –Support in cooking confinement cooking for the mother and baby
- Breastfeeding support in your efforts in areas such as feeding techniques, engorgement, increasing quantity of milk flow as well as appropriate diet.
- Infant care – Eye, cord, skin care, bathing, feeding and common newborn conditions such as: jaundice, nappy/milk rash, excessive crying due to wind/colic, poor feeding habits etc.
- Knowledge sharing: The carer will provide guidance and support for mother on newborn care procedures and mother care by sharing her experience with mother, highlighting all the do’s and don’ts of proper care and nourishment.